Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Introducing................Violet Grace!


     I'd like to introduce you to Violet Grace!  It will be nice to have a name for my 3T dress form!  I am heading to LA next week to wrap up my Basic Yoke pattern, and Violet Grace will be going with me!
     And congratulations to Joyce Ross from the Baltimore area - she submitted Violet Grace and is the winner of 10 skeins of coton a broder #25.  She belongs to the Chesapeake Treasures SAGA Guild - I taught for their group and had a loely time!  These will bo out in the mail - enjoy!  For those of you who submitted a name and it was not the one drawn out of the hat, don't despair.  I have a 12 month dress form that needs to be names and will ask for names again in the spring.
     Next post will be cables, followed by baby waves and then smocking and constructing a basic yoke dress.
     My chickies are starting to head home to roost!  Annie got home this afternoon - about 12 hours late.  her flight out of Boston was delayed, so she spent the night in the Atlanta airport (you ca do that when you are young!).  Nathan (#2) is already home and Zak (#1) will be home Christmas Eve morning.  We have a short 36 hours when everyone is home at the same time, but 36 hours is better than none!
     I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and get to spend time with loved ones and friends.  Be happy and safe, and
Happy Stitching!
Vaune 

No comments:

Post a Comment